HSP Valves has been operating in the Aberdeen and North Sea markets for over two decades. We have a strong reputation in the industry, supported by our long-standing relationships with valve suppliers, our inventory, and our test facilities.
Valve testing ensures valve reliability and performance, and guarantees that valves will operate to specifications. Our test facility in Aberdeen was set up in 2015 to support the output of quality valves. HSP has invested in the latest technology to offer our customers the most advanced valve testing capabilities from our Aberdeen facility, including:
- State-of-the-Art Valve Testing Facility comprised of hydrostatic and gas testing, 2 test bunkers, featuring the latest computerised valve testing technology.
- Safe and secure testing environment for our staff and visiting inspectors. Test cells with 100% physical protection during test cycles.
- Fully automated test programs, computer controlled logic and sequence to industry/client standards.
- Multiple HD cameras with remote view capability and live 360° degree view.
- Digital and visible leakage measurement.
- Non clamping design - computer controlled loading and sealing on internal bore.
- 3-Station-Rig - reducing lead time and lowering cost.
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing) and DP of actuated packages.
Roddy Philp, General Manager of HSP Aberdeen, comments “Our state-of-the-art facility has enhanced our flexibility and significantly improved our response time to our customers’ fast track requirements when valves require modifications (e.g. bolting, actuated) and additional testing. We can carry out FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing” and DP of actuated packages in house. The facility has proved popular among our clients because they can remotely witness the valve testing, without having an inspector in our facility. This not only helps with containing cost, but also time savings to our clients, and reduces HSE risks to inspectors.“