BFE is a leader in forged gate, globe, check and ball valves.
The company has two production facilities in Italy. The main components for forged valves are produced at the forging plant in Bosisio Parini, Lecco. The headquarters located in Albano Sant'Alessandro, Bergamo, is responsible for machining, assembly and testing of valves, as well as houses the management, sales, and operational aspects of the business.
BFE is constantly increasing its production capacity and today is a world leading supplier of forged steel gate, globe, check and ball valves.
HSP Valves is the exclusive distributor for BFE in the UK and keeps stock of their products, including:
- Gate, Globe and Check valves
- Sizes 1/2” to 3”
- ANSI 150 to 4500 lbs
- Ends: Flanged socket weld, Threaded, Wafer
- Standard and Extended Bonnet
- Bellow Sealed Bonnet
- Through conduit and double block and bleed valve
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium and Alloys
- API 6A Gate design available as Slab Type or Expanding Gate. Forged Execution sizes 2 1/16” to 4 1/16” API 2000 to API 10000