IMI Orton is an international leader in the manufacture of triple eccentric metal-seated valves and rubber sealed butterfly valves for the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical industries. The company is part of the global engineering solutions group, IMI plc.
Founded as A.M.I Srl to produce centred rubber seated valves, the company changed its name to Orton Italiana Srl in 1966. In 1982, Orton started the production of double eccentric rubber seated valves, and in 1987, the production of triple eccentric metal seated valves. In 1992, Orton obtained certification by DNV for its compliance with ISO 9001. In 2006 Orton was acquired by IMI.
HSP supplies Orton:
- MV Series Triple Eccentric Metal Seated Valves
- DS Series Centered Rubber Seated Butterfly Valves
- TF Series PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
- TT Series Full PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
- VF Series Double Eccentric Butterfly Valves
- MR Series Control Butterfly Valves
- NR Series Non-Return Butterfly Valves
- CKV Series Single Plate Wafer Check Valves
- Sizes 2” to 120”
- ANSI 150 to 1500 lbs
- Triple Eccentric, Metal Seated, Rubber Seated, PTFE Lined
- Carbon Steel and other specialist steel
- Cryogenic service